Well, this is Andy Li, and this is my article review on Full-spectrum LED grow. VANQ LED light replaces 15 watts, so if you pay attention, the so-called office of the company is very important. Look carefully, you will see a series of installed LEDs, there are a total of 70 78 LEDs, which are blue 432 440 650 to 660 meter nanometer LEDs and red LEDs, some white full spectrum LEDs, some 380 combinations 400 millimeters of ultraviolet and 730 nanometers of infrared. Everything that should replicate the sun at 10 o'clock. The beam direction in the morning is 0 degrees. If you see some aluminum heat sinks on the side of the LED. Using a standard Edison base, the side of the device itself is a bit bulky, but you have high expectations for the cooling capacity of the heat sink, let's see that its weight Doles (Doles) is less than 7 inches, I will power up and display the axis Angle and display after running.

The thermal performance of the lamp depends on how the temperature changes, so I turn on the lamp here, you will see that it looks very bright and has a unique pink appearance. These lights are usually purple-red. Now I'm going to let it run for a while, armor I can measure the spiral fin curiously, but the eyes looking at the power meter are here, to make the power meter say that the power of 4:9 is 15 watts, so this is very effective in the beam pattern , Let us now look at the next white board. Here you can see that I am going to walk a foot in the frame, and what happens is that it completely fills the whiteboard of the foot, about one foot and one foot, so you can see it at 120 degrees, about 120 degrees (120 The white character of the degree) has a good wide spread, and then it can be hung on the plant and not too far away from it.

In this way, when you try to sow seedlings or other plants that have already started to grow, let's look at the thermal performance of the sun for about 10 minutes, we will measure the temperature, and the growth light of the brake LED is always on. About 10 minutes, I’m going to illuminate it, we can see the display, this is a small thermal probe, let us point to the tip of the top fin, we can see 88 degrees Fahrenheit, if I point to the front, the temperature is Fahrenheit 101 degrees. As you can see, this works well. I touched it. I have almost no volume, so the radiator can work. This means things will get cooler and will expand greatly. So what is my overall view of the LED? I think it's great. As you can see, the product is cheap, and I prove it works very cool. I will use it to test certain plants, certain growth of certain seedlings, and I am sure it looks like a high-quality integrated product, everything is fine with 15 watt LED light source, so I really like this I plan to give it a five-star rating for my channel.

Hope this article review can be helpful to your purchase decision. Thanks for watching

Indoor plant lighting series introduction

6 mistakes you can avoid using LED grow lights!

Three ways to solve the lack of light for indoor plants

the ,of ,is ,and ,i ,it ,of the ,can see ,this is ,you can ,at the

مشخصات

تبلیغات

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

وبلاگ رسمی دانلود کتاب اصول فقه سمیرا محمدی جلد ۱ و ۲ حق طلبی شیرآلات میراب سلامت کلیک ۹۸ سان دانلود کارگاه خودسازی مردانه آموزشات هک و امنیت عمومی