In today's, we will discuss six mistakes to avoid. Before I watch the entire article to show support, the LED lights will light up. Then it’s great to open any content that you know about the published effects. It’s great to miss the future, so even in the compulsive channel, I don’t think we are talking about adding light. Many people ask me about LEDs via email. , So I thought I knew something about it.

LED is considered to be a relatively new technology. Many people are switching from HPS to lighting, because in the long run, the use of LED will see how much money. First of all, we want to avoid using LEDs for plant growth lights instead of setting the LEDs to an appropriate distance. This may be the biggest mistake of many new growers, making each grow light manufacturer require a different light distance, so please make sure Do you know what it is, not just assuming it is inches, 24 inches or even 36 inches, I also used two platinum LED p450s, which are to 20 inches from the top of the factory, but some lighting companies have different specifications , So if your light is too strong, make sure that if they are too far away, they will burn, but if they are too far away, they will change you from thin to tall, especially in the early stages of vegetables, next is watering, I know you want to understand this through your LED grow lights.

Now, this is more suitable for old-fashioned og growers who have recently switched from HBS bulbs. Remember, these bulbs emit heat faster than the soil that LEDs emit faster than the soil that does not emit heat, so naturally it will follow The same watering schedule, so you must consider not having to use LED watering frequently. The third biggest mistake is to choose the wrong type of LED light. Most of the LEDs, including my p450, are full spectrum lights. But please note that some models of switches can change the frequency spectrum, and then there are some lights, such as the piper's LED, which are more used in the vegetable stage. You need to spend money on LEDs to make sure you do research first. In fact, another article that has been introduced is to choose low-quality LED lights.

You know that those unnamed 1000-watt LEDs found on Amazon sell for $100. Yes, remember to pay. Don't buy low-quality LEDs, which can save money, because in the end, the No. 5 light will not provide enough lighting for the plants, so you will spend more money to improve the lighting. I mentioned it before, but you don't want tall plants to eventually fall down. I wish I knew this from the beginning and eventually had to use toothpicks and a twisty tie to make my seedlings stand up, as I said before. Check your light distance specification and check how much light is out. If you have 4 x 8 feet 10 coverage, you can use light that can cover 2 feet x 2 feet.

Finally, the sixth mistake is to avoid using LED grow lights. The schedule is incorrect. I know that many people like car flowers. It is recommended that you use to 6 or 24 hours life cycle, th century vegetables and 12 12 flowers, so please make sure you also get a digital timer and provide the correct The life schedule is based on your seed type. Hi everyone, I hope you like this video. If you have any other questions, I want to continue watching another video. Put it in the comments section and we will summarize the article, but if you like the article and want more, please give me a thumbs up.

Indoor plant lighting series introduction

6 mistakes you can avoid using LED grow lights!

Three ways to solve the lack of light for indoor plants

the ,to ,you ,i ,is ,that ,in the ,    ,make sure ,led grow ,grow lights

مشخصات

تبلیغات

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

touristgah شرکت پیام دشت پارس شوهر خواهرم نمای چوبی clinic-azimi شرکت خدماتی و نظافتی ژمینو گیفت باکس خرید اینترنتی باکس هدیه و پکیج کادو میوه ها نویسندگی مقالات اپلیکیشن